This is not an NLE event
Date(s) - 26 May 2012
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Tollcross Community Centre, Edinburgh (map below)
Join the Nicaragua Learning Exchange for an evening of whirling traditional Scottish dancing, with music provided by Stan Reeves and friends.
- Try your hand at dances such as the Gay Gordons
- Marvel at the featured flamenco show!
- Enjoy good value Latin American-themed food
- Further sustenance at the bar
- Exciting prizes to be won in our raffle
- Brick-a-brac stall
Doors open at 7.30pm, for 8.00pm start.
The funds rised during the Ceilidh will help our two members participating in an enviromental tour to Nicaragua to meet the costs of the journey.
Ceilidh ticket prices
|Normal price:||£8 (£6 in advance)||buy online|
|Concessions:||£5 (unemployed, students)||buy online|
Download NLE Ceilidh flyer:
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Alternatively contact us for other ways to buy tickets.